Playing Pro Clubs on FIFA is all about seeing as much as possible to give yourself an advantage when playing. What camera settings and angle are the best for that?
Best Camera Settings for Pro Clubs
There’s pro player camera, which is not useful at all and there are a couple of wide ones like tele and tele broadcast, but by far the best one is Co-op camera. It’s the widest one there and your player will look very small at the beginning, but after getting used to it you will see why it’s the best.
You can see so much of the pitch using this camera, that it’s easier to see other players movements and runs and anticipate them. You can plan your play far ahead too. It’s the best camera for multiplayer experience on FIFA Pro Clubs mode.
You can also adjust the camera zoom by making it below the default 10. Camera height will give you a little bit more of pitch screen, but it’s more of a personal preference.
I use Co-op camera, 15 camera height and camera zoom on 3. SO my final settings look like that:
- Single Player Camera: Co-Op
- Multiplayer Camera: Co-Op
- Pro Clubs Camera: Co-Op
- Be a Keeper Camera: Co-Op
- Camera Settings: Custom
- Camera Height: 15
- Camera Zoom: 3
Camera Settings Tips
Here are some additional tips to help you choose the best camera settings for your gameplay style:
- Experiment with different camera settings to find the ones that suit your preferences and allow you to play comfortably.
- Remember that a larger field of view makes it easier to anticipate opponent movements and react accordingly to changing situations on the field.
- Don’t be afraid to explore the custom camera settings. These allow you to create your own unique camera view, tailored to your preferences. Adjust the height, zoom, and angles to find the perfect balance between a clear view of the field and proximity to the action.
- Turn off Power Shoot Zoom dynamic camera treatment during gameplay.
In the end it’s all due to preference though. Test it yourself and come up with the camera settings that work the best for you and your playstyle.