Please make sure you understand and accept the following;
- It is best to wait till you have been given the approval message before continuing.
- In one matchweek there are usually 2 matches to play.
- You must play each match with a minimum of 5 human players.
- You are not allowed to use ‘ANY’ in matches.
- You must attend matches you have agreed to play, otherwise it is a forfeit.
- You must be honest and true when you enter results of matches, sometimes entering a result when you lose sucks, but it is very important to do this and upload the correct screenshots.
- You will not drop out of the league half way unless it is impossible to prevent.
- You can’t have any hacked or unregistered players playing, the obvious thing.
These are just the most basic rules, here is the full version.
- Please go to www.pro11.net and click login/register. Create your personal account and confirm it by email (usually instantly), then login.
- At the top left of the website, you will see this: hover over it and click ‘Club’.
- This is very simple but there is a lot of things that you don’t need to worry about. All you need to do is add the name, add the biography if you want too.
- Now, on the right side are the things you need to pay attention too. There are a few drop down tabs that you must select something from. These are under ‘Details’ (Competition and Seasons). Just click the relevant one for each.
- Now add your Abbreviation (right side).
- Now add your logo (right side).
- Now go back to the top, check everything and click ‘Submit for Review’
We will now review the information as soon as possible and accept the club. If there are any issues at all, talk to us on origin or email, it’s all pretty straight forward.
After you’ve registered the club in league and it’s accepted you can share this link to your players to register their player profiles on the website: How to register a player profile?