Today, on 10th November 2016 FIFA 16 on PC, XboxOne and PS4 got a second update which is a patch 1.03. Here’s the list of changes it brings:
Visual / Presentation changes:
- Several new or updated player faces rendered for accurate character likeness.
- General overlay adjustments.
- Addressed an issue where the selected kit isn’t the one used in-game.
- Addressed frame-rate issue during pre-match skill game.
- Spanish crowds now use the authentic audio when reacting to a goal.
- Black custom kits no longer clash with referee kits.
Changes In Pro Clubs:
- The flair trait is now available for all Pros.
- Carrying over your Virtual Pro from FIFA 16 now correctly unlocks all passive traits.
- An issue where players could receive excessive skill points.
Changes In The Journey:
- Localized audio and character speech for the following: German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Mexican Spanish.
- Various presentation improvements.
Changes In FIFA Ultimate Team:
- General stability fixes in FIFA Ultimate Team and other online game modes.